More Articles for rental
Cooper Kenworth has opened a 31,000-square-foot parts and service operation in Asheville, North Carolina. The facility, located along U.S. Interstate 40 at 1895 Old Haywood Road, has 14 service bays and a 7,000-square-foot parts department. One bay is a dedicated ...
JCB has added to their North American dealer network with JCB of South Texas. Located in San Antonio, JCB of South Texas offers the full JCB line of equipment, including new, used and rental. JCB of South Texas, which is managed ...
The American Rental Association expects overall North American rental industry revenues to increase "at least" 7 percent in 2012 to total $33.5 billion, based on figures compiled by IHS Global Insight. This number reflects the total forecasted for ARA's three ...
Doosan Portable Power has named Clifford Power Systems of Tulsa, Okla., an authorized dealer of its Ingersoll Rand-branded line of mobile generators for Oklahoma, Arkansas and the Austin and San Antonio areas of Texas. Clifford Power Systems is a full-service company ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes614 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers167 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins72 Views