More Articles for rental
Cooper Kenworth has opened a 31,000-square-foot parts and service operation in Asheville, North Carolina. The facility, located along U.S. Interstate 40 at 1895 Old Haywood Road, has 14 service bays and a 7,000-square-foot parts department. One bay is a dedicated ...
JCB has added to their North American dealer network with JCB of South Texas. Located in San Antonio, JCB of South Texas offers the full JCB line of equipment, including new, used and rental. JCB of South Texas, which is managed ...
The American Rental Association expects overall North American rental industry revenues to increase "at least" 7 percent in 2012 to total $33.5 billion, based on figures compiled by IHS Global Insight. This number reflects the total forecasted for ARA's three ...
Doosan Portable Power has named Clifford Power Systems of Tulsa, Okla., an authorized dealer of its Ingersoll Rand-branded line of mobile generators for Oklahoma, Arkansas and the Austin and San Antonio areas of Texas. Clifford Power Systems is a full-service company ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2265 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority618 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles575 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views