More Articles for renewal
U.S. Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD), a member of the Environment and Public Works Committee, today has introduced legislation he hopes will become the Preservation and Renewal of Federal-Aid Highways Act. It would, he says: Require the Secretary of Transportation to establish ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views