More Articles for rehabilitation of bridge structures in Illinois
The Reagan Memorial Tollway (I-88) Resurfacing Project is scheduled to begin on Sunday, April 1, between Illinois Route 56 in North Aurora and Illinois Route 251 in Rochelle to extend the life of the roadway and provide a smooth driving ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views