More Articles for rehabilitation of bridge structures in Illinois
The Reagan Memorial Tollway (I-88) Resurfacing Project is scheduled to begin on Sunday, April 1, between Illinois Route 56 in North Aurora and Illinois Route 251 in Rochelle to extend the life of the roadway and provide a smooth driving ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse595 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views