More Articles for regulations
California’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is working to create regulations for self-driving cars like the vehicle Google is developing, according to a report from KFSN-TV. Governor Jerry Brown last year signed a law allowing the vehicles to operate in the ...
Words and Laws By John Latta, Editor-in-Chief You know Parkinson’s Law and you know people who live it. Cyril Northcote Parkinson, a 20th Century British civil servant (bureaucrat), naval historian and satirist famously wrote, after a lot of observation and experience, that “work ...
The Chamber’s Agenda An action plan for growth in 2012 As we begin 2012, American business is “improving,” says Tom Donohue president and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. ”But it is doing so weakly, slowly, and insufficiently to put our nation ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles792 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse656 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views