More Articles for regulations
California’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is working to create regulations for self-driving cars like the vehicle Google is developing, according to a report from KFSN-TV. Governor Jerry Brown last year signed a law allowing the vehicles to operate in the ...
Words and Laws By John Latta, Editor-in-Chief You know Parkinson’s Law and you know people who live it. Cyril Northcote Parkinson, a 20th Century British civil servant (bureaucrat), naval historian and satirist famously wrote, after a lot of observation and experience, that “work ...
The Chamber’s Agenda An action plan for growth in 2012 As we begin 2012, American business is “improving,” says Tom Donohue president and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. ”But it is doing so weakly, slowly, and insufficiently to put our nation ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1577 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets973 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses957 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway741 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history406 Views