More Articles for regulations
California’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is working to create regulations for self-driving cars like the vehicle Google is developing, according to a report from KFSN-TV. Governor Jerry Brown last year signed a law allowing the vehicles to operate in the ...
Words and Laws By John Latta, Editor-in-Chief You know Parkinson’s Law and you know people who live it. Cyril Northcote Parkinson, a 20th Century British civil servant (bureaucrat), naval historian and satirist famously wrote, after a lot of observation and experience, that “work ...
The Chamber’s Agenda An action plan for growth in 2012 As we begin 2012, American business is “improving,” says Tom Donohue president and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. ”But it is doing so weakly, slowly, and insufficiently to put our nation ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views