More Articles for refusal to extend the contract time
Contractor’s acceleration claim granted in embassy construction “Acceleration” in construction means to speed up the pace of work resulting from a directive, refusal to extend the contract time or voluntary effort. Acceleration disrupts the contractor because it results in less time ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series984 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks394 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene297 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund209 Views
- VIDEO: JCB backhoes, skid steers and telehandlers rock out with violinist group194 Views