More Articles for refugee camps
This is just plain cool. And potentially life-changing for a lot of people in desperate need. A British firm has developed a tent of a flexible canvas material which, when saturated before it is blown up or hosed down after it's ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident943 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?568 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side526 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views