More Articles for reduce traffic congestion
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez and North Carolina Transportation Secretary Gene Conti have reviewed progress on the widening of I-85, one of the state's $423 million trio of high-priority projects that will improve safety and reduce traffic ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)810 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects611 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D290 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views