More Articles for recycled glass
Base Breakthroughs Researchers dig into sub-bases By John Latta A quick look at some recent research into sub-bases presented at the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) GeoCongress 2012: State of the Art and Practice in Geotechnical Engineering, held this spring in California, ...
Those empty glass jars spaghetti sauce and bottles wine typically put in our recycle bins are getting a second life as a porous pavement system. Although it hasn't yet been indicated for highways, the porous pavement system--sold under the name FilterPave--used 100-percent post-consumer ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views