More Articles for recycled glass
Base Breakthroughs Researchers dig into sub-bases By John Latta A quick look at some recent research into sub-bases presented at the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) GeoCongress 2012: State of the Art and Practice in Geotechnical Engineering, held this spring in California, ...
Those empty glass jars spaghetti sauce and bottles wine typically put in our recycle bins are getting a second life as a porous pavement system. Although it hasn't yet been indicated for highways, the porous pavement system--sold under the name FilterPave--used 100-percent post-consumer ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views