More Articles for recycled glass
Base Breakthroughs Researchers dig into sub-bases By John Latta A quick look at some recent research into sub-bases presented at the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) GeoCongress 2012: State of the Art and Practice in Geotechnical Engineering, held this spring in California, ...
Those empty glass jars spaghetti sauce and bottles wine typically put in our recycle bins are getting a second life as a porous pavement system. Although it hasn't yet been indicated for highways, the porous pavement system--sold under the name FilterPave--used 100-percent post-consumer ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party476 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax252 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion216 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views