More Articles for recycled glass
Base Breakthroughs Researchers dig into sub-bases By John Latta A quick look at some recent research into sub-bases presented at the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) GeoCongress 2012: State of the Art and Practice in Geotechnical Engineering, held this spring in California, ...
Those empty glass jars spaghetti sauce and bottles wine typically put in our recycle bins are getting a second life as a porous pavement system. Although it hasn't yet been indicated for highways, the porous pavement system--sold under the name FilterPave--used 100-percent post-consumer ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update276 Views