More Articles for recycled asphalt pavement
The use of warm-mix asphalt (WMA), recycled asphalt pavement (RAP) and recycled asphalt shingles (RAS) is on the rise, according to the results of a survey released Thursday by the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA). The survey, conducted by NAPA under ...
Finding new ways to generate revenue is always a challenge, but the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is taking on the challenge – and getting creative. In an effort to generate millions of dollars for the construction of some of the ...
How one public works department developed a spec to use recycled aggregate which allows for construction waste — including toilets
Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of recycled materials use with a street project that included 400 old toilets incorporated into concrete. ...
A new ASTM standard is being proposed for recycled asphalt pavement materials for base and sub-base for highways and airports. The proposed standard (WK26824) -- New Specification for Standard Specifications for Recycled Asphalt Pavement Materials for Base or Subbase for Highway ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views