More Articles for recycled asphalt pavement
The use of warm-mix asphalt (WMA), recycled asphalt pavement (RAP) and recycled asphalt shingles (RAS) is on the rise, according to the results of a survey released Thursday by the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA). The survey, conducted by NAPA under ...
Finding new ways to generate revenue is always a challenge, but the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is taking on the challenge – and getting creative. In an effort to generate millions of dollars for the construction of some of the ...
How one public works department developed a spec to use recycled aggregate which allows for construction waste — including toilets
Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of recycled materials use with a street project that included 400 old toilets incorporated into concrete. ...
A new ASTM standard is being proposed for recycled asphalt pavement materials for base and sub-base for highways and airports. The proposed standard (WK26824) -- New Specification for Standard Specifications for Recycled Asphalt Pavement Materials for Base or Subbase for Highway ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group297 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views