More Articles for recycle
A major Texas county is trying out a road bed system that uses old tires. Thousands of them, not chewed up into small pieces but basically intact. Once the worn out tires come off a vehicle and head to used ...
Infrared heaters from Ray-Tech Corp. can be used to repair potholes, create decorative asphalt imprinting, repair utility cuts in roads, fix birdbath depressions, repair trenches, keyholes, runways, bridge decks, road drainage and many other types of work. Infrared rays have ...
Cutler Paving, Inc. recycles existing asphalt pavements in a single pass, utilizing its own hot in-place recycling equipment that applies the virgin-wearing course over the recycled layer. The machine applies heat to soften the existing pavement, scarifies the softened pavement ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River674 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update329 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness258 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options254 Views