More Articles for recycle
A major Texas county is trying out a road bed system that uses old tires. Thousands of them, not chewed up into small pieces but basically intact. Once the worn out tires come off a vehicle and head to used ...
Infrared heaters from Ray-Tech Corp. can be used to repair potholes, create decorative asphalt imprinting, repair utility cuts in roads, fix birdbath depressions, repair trenches, keyholes, runways, bridge decks, road drainage and many other types of work. Infrared rays have ...
Cutler Paving, Inc. recycles existing asphalt pavements in a single pass, utilizing its own hot in-place recycling equipment that applies the virgin-wearing course over the recycled layer. The machine applies heat to soften the existing pavement, scarifies the softened pavement ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views