More Articles for recycle
A major Texas county is trying out a road bed system that uses old tires. Thousands of them, not chewed up into small pieces but basically intact. Once the worn out tires come off a vehicle and head to used ...
Infrared heaters from Ray-Tech Corp. can be used to repair potholes, create decorative asphalt imprinting, repair utility cuts in roads, fix birdbath depressions, repair trenches, keyholes, runways, bridge decks, road drainage and many other types of work. Infrared rays have ...
Cutler Paving, Inc. recycles existing asphalt pavements in a single pass, utilizing its own hot in-place recycling equipment that applies the virgin-wearing course over the recycled layer. The machine applies heat to soften the existing pavement, scarifies the softened pavement ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax730 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party372 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund369 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?321 Views