More Articles for Recent testing on heavy equipment has shown that if oil is no changed at 250 hours
Recent testing on heavy equipment has shown that if oil is no changed at 250 hours, with the use of a centrifuge and semi-synthetic oil oil change intervals can go to at least 750 hours and many go over. This ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]908 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong831 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views