More Articles for Rebecca S. McDaniel Ph.D. P.E.
NAPA Webinars Nov. 15: 'Election Implications for Asphalt Contractors' (free) and 'Upping the RAP - Putting Research into Practice'
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) is hosting two webinars (one of which is free) on Nov. 15 – Election Implications for Asphalt Contractors and Upping the RAP – Putting Research into Practice at noon and 2 p.m. EDT, respectively. Election Implications for ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views