More Articles for Rebecca S. McDaniel Ph.D. P.E.
NAPA Webinars Nov. 15: 'Election Implications for Asphalt Contractors' (free) and 'Upping the RAP - Putting Research into Practice'
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) is hosting two webinars (one of which is free) on Nov. 15 – Election Implications for Asphalt Contractors and Upping the RAP – Putting Research into Practice at noon and 2 p.m. EDT, respectively. Election Implications for ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views