More Articles for reauthorization of transportation bill extension
I suppose the best that can be said of it is that they didn't go playing brinkmanship games. The House just went ahead and approved a $1.2 trillion continuing resolution to keep federal agencies (including Federal highway programs) funded and thus ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River649 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update344 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan205 Views