More Articles for reauthorization of transporation bill
I think maybe Congress is using one of Salvador Dali's clocks to figure out when we might be a reauthorization bill. Then again, I suppose progress wasn't supposed to be predictably smooth. Take progress on a new surface transportation bill. Congress ...
U.S. House Republicans are proposing to pass a five-year transportation authorization bill by Dec. 31 that would be paid for in part by expanding domestic energy production through offshore oil drilling on the Outer Continental Shelf, oil shale and drilling ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax707 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views