More Articles for reauthorization of transporation bill
I think maybe Congress is using one of Salvador Dali's clocks to figure out when we might be a reauthorization bill. Then again, I suppose progress wasn't supposed to be predictably smooth. Take progress on a new surface transportation bill. Congress ...
U.S. House Republicans are proposing to pass a five-year transportation authorization bill by Dec. 31 that would be paid for in part by expanding domestic energy production through offshore oil drilling on the Outer Continental Shelf, oil shale and drilling ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident955 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side539 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views