More Articles for reauthorization of transporation bill
I think maybe Congress is using one of Salvador Dali's clocks to figure out when we might be a reauthorization bill. Then again, I suppose progress wasn't supposed to be predictably smooth. Take progress on a new surface transportation bill. Congress ...
U.S. House Republicans are proposing to pass a five-year transportation authorization bill by Dec. 31 that would be paid for in part by expanding domestic energy production through offshore oil drilling on the Outer Continental Shelf, oil shale and drilling ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction761 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events710 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes593 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines466 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up449 Views