More Articles for reauthorization bill
May 25 is the day, 11 a.m. is the time. Don’t bring pitchforks and torches, just your conviction that we need to do something more than we have been doing to get Congress off their assumptions and do the right ...
Colors By John Latta Chameleon, drab and ordinary, is faced with a bright red or green or yellow or white background. Chameleon’s thick skin changes color so that it blends into the background, comfortable in its own, new, skin. It’s easy for him/her; ...
Slumping tax receipts threaten existing programs and future plans. Scary state tax collection shortfalls may influence the creation some of the machinery of any new reauthorization bill. States facing almost unprecedented income shortages are getting worried that they may be unable ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views