More Articles for reauthorization bill
May 25 is the day, 11 a.m. is the time. Don’t bring pitchforks and torches, just your conviction that we need to do something more than we have been doing to get Congress off their assumptions and do the right ...
Colors By John Latta Chameleon, drab and ordinary, is faced with a bright red or green or yellow or white background. Chameleon’s thick skin changes color so that it blends into the background, comfortable in its own, new, skin. It’s easy for him/her; ...
Slumping tax receipts threaten existing programs and future plans. Scary state tax collection shortfalls may influence the creation some of the machinery of any new reauthorization bill. States facing almost unprecedented income shortages are getting worried that they may be unable ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1243 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...771 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views