More Articles for reasons bridges fail
Every year, Better Roads conducts a survey on the state of the nation’s bridges. The survey has been conducted since 1979. Bridge engineers from every state and Washington, D.C., are sent a survey with both qualitative and quantitative questions to determine ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series984 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks391 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene277 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund204 Views
- VIDEO: JCB backhoes, skid steers and telehandlers rock out with violinist group193 Views