More Articles for Ray Mumphrey
Our exclusive annual research into bridge conditions in the United States. Over regulated, underfunded and disheartening.” That’s how Brian Olson, bridge replacement engineer with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, describes the past 12 months for his department in terms of work ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014561 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future295 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers271 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG255 Views