More Articles for Ray Barnhart
Ray Barnhart’s passing this past May received due recognition in Republican Party circles, especially in Texas where he served as party chairman, state representative and Texan campaign chairman for a presidential hopeful named Ronald Reagan. His passing received less fanfare in ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges376 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory337 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college319 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress213 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?145 Views