More Articles for RAS
Old Dog, New Tricks Even with a strong foundation and a long history, you need to be willing and able to adapt to stay competitive today. By John Latta It’s not 2007 anymore. Changes in the economy, the way work is decided on, planned ...
Using RAS Recycled asphalt shingles are an acquired taste When going from the roof to the road in recycled asphalt pavement (RAP) mixes, “it’s all in the details,” says John Christensen, technical marketing manager for MeadWestvaco (MWV). It’s not impossible to get density ...
Innovating Out of the Recession Just before cold weather set in, Illinois-based Gallagher Asphalt demonstrated a new hot-in-place recycling (HIR) technology for the City of Chicago. Unlike traditional HIR processes, which heat and rejuvenate surface asphalt in place, the new Gallagher process ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)376 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views