More Articles for RAS
Recycled asphalt shingles (RAS) have been featured in Better Roads before. We’ve discussed how they can prevent potholes, their significance in binder aging, their growing popularity. Now, Hometown Dumpster Rental is featuring an infographic about RAS on its Trash Talk blog. According to ...
Old Dog, New Tricks Even with a strong foundation and a long history, you need to be willing and able to adapt to stay competitive today. By John Latta It’s not 2007 anymore. Changes in the economy, the way work is decided on, planned ...
Using RAS Recycled asphalt shingles are an acquired taste When going from the roof to the road in recycled asphalt pavement (RAP) mixes, “it’s all in the details,” says John Christensen, technical marketing manager for MeadWestvaco (MWV). It’s not impossible to get density ...
Innovating Out of the Recession Just before cold weather set in, Illinois-based Gallagher Asphalt demonstrated a new hot-in-place recycling (HIR) technology for the City of Chicago. Unlike traditional HIR processes, which heat and rejuvenate surface asphalt in place, the new Gallagher process ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable411 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views