More Articles for Raquel Moraes
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]843 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths742 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers625 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong535 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road473 Views