More Articles for Raquel Moraes
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road162 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes134 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually132 Views
- VIDEO: Fun with snowplowing 104 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers97 Views