More Articles for ransportation Research Board
Eugene J. Kim has been named vice president in the Los Angeles office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB). In his new position, Kim is responsible for managing PB's Los Angeles transportation planning practice, which provides comprehensive multimodal corridor planning, transportation policy and ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views