More Articles for Randy West
Processing and storage makes reclaimed asphalt pavement and recycled concrete aggregate useful as aggregate. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor In the past two decades, reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) and recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) have taken their places among materials commonly used for ...
Thin Asphalt Overlays Answer the Call New research, as well as past performance, proves their value Research from two separate field sites is proving the effectiveness of thin asphalt overlays under heavy traffic loadings. Meanwhile, thin asphalt overlays continue to succeed as a ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views