More Articles for Randall-Reilly Business Media’s Construction Division
Is highway infrastructure in better shape than we think? According to a new report from the National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA), America’s highways are getting safer and smoother. However, despite heavy subsidies, public transportation infrastructures are falling apart. The report found that only 11 percent ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views