More Articles for Ramona Patts
The City of Columbus, Ohio’s Vehicle for Hire Board is considering fining people who vomit in or otherwise “soil” a cab after drinking too much, The Columbus Dispatch reports. An exception would most likely be made for kids and ill people ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2080 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1217 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project528 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans393 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?352 Views