More Articles for Rally for Roads
Transportation advocates are flying to Washington, D.C. from all over the country to meet with lawmakers and discuss highway funding at the Transportation Construction Coalition’s (TCC) 2014 Legislative Fly-In on Tuesday and Wednesday. This year's theme, “The Time is Now: Fix the ...
The current surface transportation bill, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21) expires on September 30, and the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) is almost bankrupt. To help garner support for ensuring the HTF does not become insolvent, the Association ...
Time to make some noise. The Transportation Construction Coalition Fly-In and ARTBA Federal Issues Program start Monday 23rd. I'll be there and I'll be Tweeting. This is one of those events that could give this industry a major boost (Oh, and don't ...
May 25 is the day, 11 a.m. is the time. Don’t bring pitchforks and torches, just your conviction that we need to do something more than we have been doing to get Congress off their assumptions and do the right ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2154 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans445 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views