More Articles for Raleigh
Cooper Kenworth has opened a 31,000-square-foot parts and service operation in Asheville, North Carolina. The facility, located along U.S. Interstate 40 at 1895 Old Haywood Road, has 14 service bays and a 7,000-square-foot parts department. One bay is a dedicated ...
R.W. Moore Equipment now represents the NorAm 65E compact motor grader in eastern North Carolina. The long-time John Deere dealer will sell, rent, and support the 65E at their six locations from Raleigh east to the Atlantic coastal areas.
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles666 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse644 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side576 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views