More Articles for Raleigh
Cooper Kenworth has opened a 31,000-square-foot parts and service operation in Asheville, North Carolina. The facility, located along U.S. Interstate 40 at 1895 Old Haywood Road, has 14 service bays and a 7,000-square-foot parts department. One bay is a dedicated ...
R.W. Moore Equipment now represents the NorAm 65E compact motor grader in eastern North Carolina. The long-time John Deere dealer will sell, rent, and support the 65E at their six locations from Raleigh east to the Atlantic coastal areas.
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views