More Articles for raising tolling instead of the gas tax
Instead of raising the gas tax, which has not been raised in at least a decade, President Barack Obama says highway funding needs to come from tolls. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said a combination of current-level gas tax receipts, road and ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series993 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks402 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene373 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund231 Views
- Repair Priorities 2014: States annually spend $20.4 billion for new road construction, $1.5 billion for road repairs228 Views