More Articles for Rainy Day fund
The Texas Legislature ended its third special session Monday night when it passed a measure to fund state transportation projects, according to a report from CBS Dallas. During the special session, lawmakers approved a constitutional amendment that would increase transportation spending ...
Texas’ House and Senate reached an agreement on Friday to increase road and bridge funding in the state, according to a report from The News & Observer and the Associated Press. Senator Robert Nichols (R-Texas) authored the measure that would divert ...
Change the boundaries of an electoral district and you get the person you want heading into office. Ah, the power of Gerrymandering. Change the rules for cashing in a Rainy Day Fund and suddenly you have found money for favorite/pet/essential ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views