More Articles for railroad
Amtrak passengers and employees will soon be able to report suspicious activity to the Amtrak Police Department (APD) with just a text message. APD is launching APD11 “Txt-aTip,” a program that will allow passengers and employees to send an SMS text ...
Rochester Control Innovations (RocInnovations), a New York-based automation provider, is developing a cloud-based monitoring system for railroads, Innovation Trail reported. The system would allow railroads to monitor crossings from the Internet and through alerts. It would cut costs by up to ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views