More Articles for railroad
Amtrak passengers and employees will soon be able to report suspicious activity to the Amtrak Police Department (APD) with just a text message. APD is launching APD11 “Txt-aTip,” a program that will allow passengers and employees to send an SMS text ...
Rochester Control Innovations (RocInnovations), a New York-based automation provider, is developing a cloud-based monitoring system for railroads, Innovation Trail reported. The system would allow railroads to monitor crossings from the Internet and through alerts. It would cut costs by up to ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress220 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?164 Views