More Articles for railroad
Amtrak passengers and employees will soon be able to report suspicious activity to the Amtrak Police Department (APD) with just a text message. APD is launching APD11 “Txt-aTip,” a program that will allow passengers and employees to send an SMS text ...
Rochester Control Innovations (RocInnovations), a New York-based automation provider, is developing a cloud-based monitoring system for railroads, Innovation Trail reported. The system would allow railroads to monitor crossings from the Internet and through alerts. It would cut costs by up to ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views