More Articles for rail funding
Illinois will put $60 million in state capital funds toward Amtrak passenger rail routes from Chicago to Dubuque, Iowa, and the Quad Cities, the state's governor Pat Quinn said on Saturday, according to a report from The Associated Press. The new ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects588 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D347 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers247 Views