More Articles for rail funding
It’s lies, damned lies and statistics again. This time the question, arising after the recent high-fatality (79) Spanish high-speed rail disaster, is about whether Europe’s trains are safer than ours. In this report we lose, but the numbers are not as ...
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee will hold a hearing next week, when the committee will begin considering a new Passenger Rail Investment and Improvement Act (PRIIA), according to The Hill. The current PRIIA bill, which was signed into law in ...
Illinois will put $60 million in state capital funds toward Amtrak passenger rail routes from Chicago to Dubuque, Iowa, and the Quad Cities, the state's governor Pat Quinn said on Saturday, according to a report from The Associated Press. The new ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views