More Articles for Rahall
TAX! Nothing like shouting a three-letter word ending in X to get your attention. But no, we’re not talking income tax. The gas tax is back on a table in Washington. The 18.3 cents a gallon tax, un-indexed and unchanged in almost ...
I often wonder if John Mica rummages around in old television shows looking for one liners. Introducing a bill to curtail the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) regulatory authority he said: “EPA’s regulatory jihad is strangling our economy." In a press release from ...
Democrats say the Mica surface transportation proposal would cost every states jobs over it's six year span. The total: 490,627 jobs. Here's their state by state count: Check out the table that outlines each state's job loss according to the Democrats.
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects637 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D347 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads275 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views