More Articles for radar
Imagine clearing the roads in the thick of winter. The weather produces whiteout conditions and there is no visibility, yet your crew is able to safely remove snow and allow people, goods and services to begin moving again. That may soon ...
Traffic safety product manufacturer K&K Systems has released its telescoping winch radar, which winches straight up and down, can winch up to 7 feet above ground and rotates 360 degrees. The radar is designed for use in construction zones, speed zones, ...
InSync, the smart traffic signal system selected for hundreds of intersections in 18 states, now installs in as little as one day due to its universal compatibility with all forms of existing traffic control equipment. Rhythm Engineering’s new InSync:Tesla allows ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views