More Articles for radar
Imagine clearing the roads in the thick of winter. The weather produces whiteout conditions and there is no visibility, yet your crew is able to safely remove snow and allow people, goods and services to begin moving again. That may soon ...
Traffic safety product manufacturer K&K Systems has released its telescoping winch radar, which winches straight up and down, can winch up to 7 feet above ground and rotates 360 degrees. The radar is designed for use in construction zones, speed zones, ...
InSync, the smart traffic signal system selected for hundreds of intersections in 18 states, now installs in as little as one day due to its universal compatibility with all forms of existing traffic control equipment. Rhythm Engineering’s new InSync:Tesla allows ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1569 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets962 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses861 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?643 Views