More Articles for radar
Imagine clearing the roads in the thick of winter. The weather produces whiteout conditions and there is no visibility, yet your crew is able to safely remove snow and allow people, goods and services to begin moving again. That may soon ...
Traffic safety product manufacturer K&K Systems has released its telescoping winch radar, which winches straight up and down, can winch up to 7 feet above ground and rotates 360 degrees. The radar is designed for use in construction zones, speed zones, ...
InSync, the smart traffic signal system selected for hundreds of intersections in 18 states, now installs in as little as one day due to its universal compatibility with all forms of existing traffic control equipment. Rhythm Engineering’s new InSync:Tesla allows ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views