More Articles for radar
Imagine clearing the roads in the thick of winter. The weather produces whiteout conditions and there is no visibility, yet your crew is able to safely remove snow and allow people, goods and services to begin moving again. That may soon ...
Traffic safety product manufacturer K&K Systems has released its telescoping winch radar, which winches straight up and down, can winch up to 7 feet above ground and rotates 360 degrees. The radar is designed for use in construction zones, speed zones, ...
InSync, the smart traffic signal system selected for hundreds of intersections in 18 states, now installs in as little as one day due to its universal compatibility with all forms of existing traffic control equipment. Rhythm Engineering’s new InSync:Tesla allows ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views