More Articles for quick-release emergency funds
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 22 made $2 million in quick release emergency funds immediately available to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) for the Paramount Boulevard overpass set ablaze by a fuel tanker explosion ...
$1 million in quick-release emergency relief funds available for flood damage from spring snowmelt in Minnesota
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has made $1 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) to continue repairing roads and bridges damaged by floods as a result of this spring’s snowmelt. "Minnesota is still ...
U.S. Department of Transportation has made $1.5 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation to begin repairs to roads and bridges damaged by floods, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood publicly announced on Oct. ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects472 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)468 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports435 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says252 Views