More Articles for quick-release emergency funds
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 22 made $2 million in quick release emergency funds immediately available to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) for the Paramount Boulevard overpass set ablaze by a fuel tanker explosion ...
$1 million in quick-release emergency relief funds available for flood damage from spring snowmelt in Minnesota
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has made $1 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) to continue repairing roads and bridges damaged by floods as a result of this spring’s snowmelt. "Minnesota is still ...
U.S. Department of Transportation has made $1.5 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation to begin repairs to roads and bridges damaged by floods, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood publicly announced on Oct. ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong862 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views