More Articles for quick-release emergency funds
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 22 made $2 million in quick release emergency funds immediately available to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) for the Paramount Boulevard overpass set ablaze by a fuel tanker explosion ...
$1 million in quick-release emergency relief funds available for flood damage from spring snowmelt in Minnesota
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has made $1 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) to continue repairing roads and bridges damaged by floods as a result of this spring’s snowmelt. "Minnesota is still ...
U.S. Department of Transportation has made $1.5 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation to begin repairs to roads and bridges damaged by floods, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood publicly announced on Oct. ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes613 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers167 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins72 Views