More Articles for quick-release emergency funds
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 22 made $2 million in quick release emergency funds immediately available to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) for the Paramount Boulevard overpass set ablaze by a fuel tanker explosion ...
$1 million in quick-release emergency relief funds available for flood damage from spring snowmelt in Minnesota
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has made $1 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) to continue repairing roads and bridges damaged by floods as a result of this spring’s snowmelt. "Minnesota is still ...
U.S. Department of Transportation has made $1.5 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation to begin repairs to roads and bridges damaged by floods, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood publicly announced on Oct. ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1999 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views