More Articles for quick-release emergency funds
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 22 made $2 million in quick release emergency funds immediately available to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) for the Paramount Boulevard overpass set ablaze by a fuel tanker explosion ...
$1 million in quick-release emergency relief funds available for flood damage from spring snowmelt in Minnesota
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has made $1 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) to continue repairing roads and bridges damaged by floods as a result of this spring’s snowmelt. "Minnesota is still ...
U.S. Department of Transportation has made $1.5 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation to begin repairs to roads and bridges damaged by floods, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood publicly announced on Oct. ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1914 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1165 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1150 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project511 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?367 Views