More Articles for quick-release emergency funds
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 22 made $2 million in quick release emergency funds immediately available to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) for the Paramount Boulevard overpass set ablaze by a fuel tanker explosion ...
$1 million in quick-release emergency relief funds available for flood damage from spring snowmelt in Minnesota
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has made $1 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) to continue repairing roads and bridges damaged by floods as a result of this spring’s snowmelt. "Minnesota is still ...
U.S. Department of Transportation has made $1.5 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation to begin repairs to roads and bridges damaged by floods, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood publicly announced on Oct. ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving384 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice340 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill328 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness293 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views