More Articles for Quarry Body
Caterpillar today announced that it offset the 1,182 metric tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions created by the 9,500 meters squared Caterpillar Zeppelin stand at bauma. Carbon offsets represent the reduction of greenhouse gases in one location - such as through a ...
Caterpillar has developed a new hardened steel Quarry Body for select models of Cat trucks to extend wear life and decrease cost per ton in appropriate applications. The Quarry Body features 400 Brinnell steel, which resists abrasion and provides superior ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?418 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views