More Articles for Quarry Body
Caterpillar today announced that it offset the 1,182 metric tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions created by the 9,500 meters squared Caterpillar Zeppelin stand at bauma. Carbon offsets represent the reduction of greenhouse gases in one location - such as through a ...
Caterpillar has developed a new hardened steel Quarry Body for select models of Cat trucks to extend wear life and decrease cost per ton in appropriate applications. The Quarry Body features 400 Brinnell steel, which resists abrasion and provides superior ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident975 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles961 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse726 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side568 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views