More Articles for Quality in Construction Award
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has begun accepting nominations for its Quality in Construction and Operational Excellence Awards. To make a nomination, go to asphaltpavement.org/awards. The deadline to nominate a project for the Quality in Construction Awards is Oct. 7, ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) on Wednesday recognized the 2013 Quality in Construction Award winners during its 59th Annual Meeting in Boca Raton, Florida. The association honored 198 projects completed by 81 companies. NAPA specifically noted 100 projects for their ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) recognized the best of the best in quality construction during a Feb. 13 breakfast presentation at the association’s 58th Annual Meeting in Scottsdale, Ariz. NAPA announced the winners of its 2012 Quality in Construction Award ...
You need the right stuff to win a paving award. Super Smooooth Delivery Placement of a 1/2-inch asphalt leveling course and careful screed control helped the contractor win a Quality in Construction Award from the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA). Scotty’s Contracting ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress229 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?178 Views