More Articles for Quality in Construction Award
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) on Wednesday recognized the 2013 Quality in Construction Award winners during its 59th Annual Meeting in Boca Raton, Florida. The association honored 198 projects completed by 81 companies. NAPA specifically noted 100 projects for their ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) recognized the best of the best in quality construction during a Feb. 13 breakfast presentation at the association’s 58th Annual Meeting in Scottsdale, Ariz. NAPA announced the winners of its 2012 Quality in Construction Award ...
You need the right stuff to win a paving award. Super Smooooth Delivery Placement of a 1/2-inch asphalt leveling course and careful screed control helped the contractor win a Quality in Construction Award from the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA). Scotty’s Contracting ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views