More Articles for Purdue University Professors Jan Olek and Jason Weiss
This article was contributed by Dan Williams, a retired Highway Maintenance Reviewer from the Montana Department of Transportation In this last decade, there have been a number of research efforts looking to define the impacts of long-term and repeated chemical ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views