More Articles for Purdue University Professors Jan Olek and Jason Weiss
This article was contributed by Dan Williams, a retired Highway Maintenance Reviewer from the Montana Department of Transportation In this last decade, there have been a number of research efforts looking to define the impacts of long-term and repeated chemical ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series983 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks391 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene263 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group225 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund202 Views