More Articles for Puerto Rico
Crews will soon begin working on a $16 million highway project in Puerto Rico, the Associated Press reports. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx helped announce the investment during a visit to the territory on Saturday. The report notes that the project is expected ...
. “Contracts for the execution of the works should be drawn with care and precision: Because, when without legal flaws, neither party will be able to take advantage of the other.” —Vitruvius, chief architect to Caesars Julius and Augustus Contract interpretation is ...
Major Wire named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the south central United States and Puerto Rico.Teague will work directly with Major Wire authorized dealers and aggregate, mining and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion203 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September164 Views