More Articles for Puerto Rico
Crews will soon begin working on a $16 million highway project in Puerto Rico, the Associated Press reports. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx helped announce the investment during a visit to the territory on Saturday. The report notes that the project is expected ...
. “Contracts for the execution of the works should be drawn with care and precision: Because, when without legal flaws, neither party will be able to take advantage of the other.” —Vitruvius, chief architect to Caesars Julius and Augustus Contract interpretation is ...
Major Wire named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the south central United States and Puerto Rico.Teague will work directly with Major Wire authorized dealers and aggregate, mining and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]943 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong939 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair327 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction317 Views