More Articles for PublicSource
Are potholes prime indicators of street health in a city? Or just one of a number of indicators? And does how they are managed and repaired tell you a lot about the agency responsible? I’d say “maybe” and “yes.” A detailed study ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers606 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]574 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road529 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus402 Views