More Articles for public works
Why knowing the allowable timeline to bring a lawsuit is important By Brian Morrow The distinction between a public and private work of improvement is an important one for contractors. Public works of improvements are subject to laws that do not affect ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) will host its 2013 International Public Works Congress and Exposition at the Lakeside Center at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, August 25-28. The event features keynote speakers including Thomas L. Friedman, best-selling author and columnist ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is joining with 17 Water for Jobs campaign partners during the National Water Infrastructure Summit: Reinvest/Rebuild/Revive on April 16 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Ronald Reagan Building at 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) has named its Top 10 Public Works Leaders of the Year. (For a list of award winners from 1960 through 2009, go to http://www.apwa.net/About/Awards.asp?Display=top10list. The Top 10 Winner for this year are the following: Brian G. ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views