More Articles for Public Works Director George Holzapfel
The Challenge: Salt Storage The Solution: ClearSpan Hercules Truss Arch Building Size: 65-foot-wide by 100-foot-long Application: Road salt storage Winter weather in New Jersey can coat the roads with anything from snow to sleet and freezing rain, creating slippery conditions that require layers of ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes151 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges144 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon113 Views