More Articles for public vs. private distinction
Why knowing the allowable timeline to bring a lawsuit is important The distinction between a public and private work of improvement is an important one for contractors. Public works of improvements are subject to laws that do not affect private projects. For ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident854 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds532 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side456 Views