More Articles for public safety
Congress could allocate $44 million in federal transportation funds to Golden Gate Bridge suicide barrier
The Golden Gate Bridge may soon feature a suicide barrier funded in part by federal transportation dollars. Members of the bridge board last week requested $11 million from the California Legislature for the $66 million project, the Contra Costa Times reports. The ...
Adopt-A-Highway volunteers in Missouri are seeing an increase in the amount of dangerous discarded materials on roadsides, CBS St. Louis reported. Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) District Maintenance Engineer Becky Allmeroth said the volunteers have seen more guns, cell phones and ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views