More Articles for public-private partnership
A project that will widen Interstate 15 in Las Vegas is one step closer to becoming a reality. The Nevada Board of Transportation on Monday approved the sale of $100 million in revenue bonds to buy right-of-way for the $1 billion ...
The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) is considering 10 transportation projects as candidates for public-private partnerships. Governor Bob McDonnell yesterday released the state’s Public-Private Partnerships' ("OTP3") Draft 2013 Virginia PPTA Pipeline, which contains the P3 candidate projects as well as 10 ...
Howard Wood has been named area manager for the Columbus, Ohio, office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, planning, engineering and program/construction management organization. Formerly a Principal Consultant in the strategic consulting group of Parsons Brinckerhoff, Wood will now ...
CSX Transportation on Oct. 12 announced that it has work completed or construction underway at one-third of the clearance projects included in the National Gateway, keeping the major American infrastructure initiative on track for completion by 2015. The ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines164 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views