More Articles for Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC)
No more money New report says public in no mood to increase transportation funding (in fact they’d be happy to see cuts) By John Latta A new report has put into even higher relief the central problem behind the stall in reauthorization and ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress246 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college241 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road130 Views