More Articles for Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC)
No more money New report says public in no mood to increase transportation funding (in fact they’d be happy to see cuts) By John Latta A new report has put into even higher relief the central problem behind the stall in reauthorization and ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax595 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views