More Articles for public input
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has extended the public comment period on its Tier 3 proposed rulemaking by 18 days, The Hill reported. The original comment period was set to end June 13. The extension has moved the public comment deadline ...
What is--or, better yet, what could be--happening to the solicitation of public input into transportation infrastructure projects? “The advent of the internet is making it easier than ever to solicit public input.” It’s a simple statement from an online resource for sustainable ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views