More Articles for public input
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has extended the public comment period on its Tier 3 proposed rulemaking by 18 days, The Hill reported. The original comment period was set to end June 13. The extension has moved the public comment deadline ...
What is--or, better yet, what could be--happening to the solicitation of public input into transportation infrastructure projects? “The advent of the internet is making it easier than ever to solicit public input.” It’s a simple statement from an online resource for sustainable ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views