More Articles for public input
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has extended the public comment period on its Tier 3 proposed rulemaking by 18 days, The Hill reported. The original comment period was set to end June 13. The extension has moved the public comment deadline ...
What is--or, better yet, what could be--happening to the solicitation of public input into transportation infrastructure projects? “The advent of the internet is making it easier than ever to solicit public input.” It’s a simple statement from an online resource for sustainable ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges148 Views