More Articles for public feedback
What is--or, better yet, what could be--happening to the solicitation of public input into transportation infrastructure projects? “The advent of the internet is making it easier than ever to solicit public input.” It’s a simple statement from an online resource for sustainable ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views