More Articles for public awareness campaign
VIDEO: Illinois launches ‘Drop It and Drive’ campaign to educate drivers about new hand-held cell phone ban
Drivers in Illinois caught using using a cellphone without a hands-free device (except in an emergency) such as speakerphone or headsets that feature voice-activated or one-digit dialing are ticketed and fined from $75 up to $150 for repeat offenses, with ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse417 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers94 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches77 Views