More Articles for public awareness campaign
VIDEO: Illinois launches ‘Drop It and Drive’ campaign to educate drivers about new hand-held cell phone ban
Drivers in Illinois caught using using a cellphone without a hands-free device (except in an emergency) such as speakerphone or headsets that feature voice-activated or one-digit dialing are ticketed and fined from $75 up to $150 for repeat offenses, with ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2111 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1233 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project530 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans414 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views