More Articles for public awareness campaign
VIDEO: Illinois launches ‘Drop It and Drive’ campaign to educate drivers about new hand-held cell phone ban
Drivers in Illinois caught using using a cellphone without a hands-free device (except in an emergency) such as speakerphone or headsets that feature voice-activated or one-digit dialing are ticketed and fined from $75 up to $150 for repeat offenses, with ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong961 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction391 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair377 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views