More Articles for public awareness campaign
VIDEO: Illinois launches ‘Drop It and Drive’ campaign to educate drivers about new hand-held cell phone ban
Drivers in Illinois caught using using a cellphone without a hands-free device (except in an emergency) such as speakerphone or headsets that feature voice-activated or one-digit dialing are ticketed and fined from $75 up to $150 for repeat offenses, with ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident941 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?565 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side522 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views