More Articles for public awareness campaign
VIDEO: Illinois launches ‘Drop It and Drive’ campaign to educate drivers about new hand-held cell phone ban
Drivers in Illinois caught using using a cellphone without a hands-free device (except in an emergency) such as speakerphone or headsets that feature voice-activated or one-digit dialing are ticketed and fined from $75 up to $150 for repeat offenses, with ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax602 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund394 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views