More Articles for prototype
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas unveiled its R220LC-9 HI-POSS excavator prototype, which features the company’s next-generation power system. The R220LC-9 HI-POSS (Hyundai Intelligent Power Optimal Sharing and Energy Saving) uses an electronically controlled pump to maximize energy use and an accumulator to ...
Toyota is testing a fleet of 100 fuel cell vehicle prototypes that could help consumers pay less for the completed vehicles, Automotive News reported. The prototype, based on the Highlander crossover, has a 440-mile real-world range. However, the production vehicle will look ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes622 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines578 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views