More Articles for prototype
Toyota is testing a fleet of 100 fuel cell vehicle prototypes that could help consumers pay less for the completed vehicles, Automotive News reported. The prototype, based on the Highlander crossover, has a 440-mile real-world range. However, the production vehicle will look ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014568 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding421 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable321 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future321 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields272 Views