More Articles for prototype
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas unveiled its R220LC-9 HI-POSS excavator prototype, which features the company’s next-generation power system. The R220LC-9 HI-POSS (Hyundai Intelligent Power Optimal Sharing and Energy Saving) uses an electronically controlled pump to maximize energy use and an accumulator to ...
Toyota is testing a fleet of 100 fuel cell vehicle prototypes that could help consumers pay less for the completed vehicles, Automotive News reported. The prototype, based on the Highlander crossover, has a 440-mile real-world range. However, the production vehicle will look ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker276 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges255 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes224 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America188 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards134 Views