More Articles for prototype
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas unveiled its R220LC-9 HI-POSS excavator prototype, which features the company’s next-generation power system. The R220LC-9 HI-POSS (Hyundai Intelligent Power Optimal Sharing and Energy Saving) uses an electronically controlled pump to maximize energy use and an accumulator to ...
Toyota is testing a fleet of 100 fuel cell vehicle prototypes that could help consumers pay less for the completed vehicles, Automotive News reported. The prototype, based on the Highlander crossover, has a 440-mile real-world range. However, the production vehicle will look ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax696 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views