More Articles for prototype
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas unveiled its R220LC-9 HI-POSS excavator prototype, which features the company’s next-generation power system. The R220LC-9 HI-POSS (Hyundai Intelligent Power Optimal Sharing and Energy Saving) uses an electronically controlled pump to maximize energy use and an accumulator to ...
Toyota is testing a fleet of 100 fuel cell vehicle prototypes that could help consumers pay less for the completed vehicles, Automotive News reported. The prototype, based on the Highlander crossover, has a 440-mile real-world range. However, the production vehicle will look ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2275 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority629 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles602 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project554 Views