More Articles for protecting kids in cars when it’s hot outside
The U.S. Department of Transportation's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) on July 30 released the results of a new study on aftermarket consumer products intended to prevent a child from being unintentionally ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views