More Articles for ProPublica
Bursting bubble of big tobacco financing gives glimpse of road building’s future without a gas tax increase
Last week I wrote about how states that engage in public-private partnerships (P3s) and other types of debt and bond financing would create short term gains and long term disaster for the road building industry. This weekend I read an article on ...
A supposedly new and improved version of Recovery.gov -the official Web site for tracking stimulus money-has been unveiled by the independent agency responsible for stimulus oversight, but it's not getting two thumbs up, according to an online ProPublica report. The revamped site has more ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views