More Articles for ProPublica
Bursting bubble of big tobacco financing gives glimpse of road building’s future without a gas tax increase
Last week I wrote about how states that engage in public-private partnerships (P3s) and other types of debt and bond financing would create short term gains and long term disaster for the road building industry. This weekend I read an article on ...
A supposedly new and improved version of Recovery.gov -the official Web site for tracking stimulus money-has been unveiled by the independent agency responsible for stimulus oversight, but it's not getting two thumbs up, according to an online ProPublica report. The revamped site has more ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2276 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority629 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles605 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views